HIPERTEC ® WALL SOUND
[αw ≈ 0,95 / Rw ≈ 30-33 dB]
Acoustic wall panel with rock wool core
For sound absorption and sound improvement of a room, the Hipertec Wall Sound panel is an optimal response. This panel is also the most often used for the simple acoustic insulation.
This sandwich panel consists of two metal facings and a rock wool core. A special fleece is inserted between the rock wool and the perforated inner sheet in order to fully contain the fibers.
- Thicknesses: 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 240 mm. Working width: 1.000 mm
- Liners: galvanized and painted steel, 0,6 mm, different standard colours, internal side perforated D3-T5, percentage holes/area: 32,7%
- Core : rock wool with oriented fibers, density 100 kg/m³
- Generally used as ceiling or partition wall, Hipertec Wall Sound may also be used as external wall in specific cases (please check with our commercial dept).
- Panels can be installed vertically or horizontally